Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Haven

I also have spent the last day being pampered, in Lauren's beautiful big house here in Minneapolis. I sped into town on top of a giant thunderstorm last night around 8:30, and by 9 Lauren's mom and I already had a quiche in the oven. What a lovely lovely change from driving/hotels. Addie (dog) is keeping me company this morning while Lauren's mom works and her sister is out doing last minute prep for her time abroad in Germany.

I had a chance to update some more pictures... enjoy this West Coast Pictoral Retrospective. I also got smart and figured out how to add a permanent link to all the pictures... check it out on the right side. (Or bottom for some people's screens).

I'm off to Chicago tonight. The weather didn't decide to let up just for my arrival... weather.com top headline this morning: Heat worsens air quality in Chicago. My allergies are tingling in anticipation.

No comments:

Post a Comment