Monday, June 27, 2005

I'm in the money...

Unlike someone we know, I do not make it a habit to, unsolicited, overshare details of my financial status with anyone and everyone, but I just checked my bank account and I had to include this latest deposit:

06/23/05
COMMUNITY HEALTH PAYROLL
1,281.64

My reimbursement for unused time off, which until recently I had no idea was coming. Sweet. Of course, my credit card bill this month already surpasses that and the billing period isn't even over yet. Time to go back to being a poor student. And then a poor poor teacher in South America.

End of financial rambling.

On a related note, it's starting to sink in that when I return I am unemployed. Goodbye Homeroom. Hello, stress-free life. But those kids do take some some damn cute pictures!

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha--I finally figured out who you meant who does make it a habit to overshare financial details. Took me long enough, but the laugh was well worth it.

    Yay, singing tomorrow!

    --M

    ReplyDelete