Saturday, July 02, 2005

FIVE MINUTES LEFT!

Is how much more internet access I have at the Juneau Public Library, which is definitely not long enough to post anything more than three sentences. So here they are: Richard and I arrived safe and sound in our GORGEOUS new adopted city last night. Our ferry ride was wonderful (pictures of whales and misty mountains forthcoming); equally wonderful is the fact that I don't have to live out of a suitcase anymore. And I was thinking of you all at PVADS today. Okay, three minutes left... must run... I'll get more internet soon, really!!!!!!!

P.S. Richard says hi.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Richard.

    Come home soon, guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you still blogging? Happy arrival! Hope you guys settle in nicely. I think the blog needs a new name is what I think. We were thinking of you too at PVADS. <3B(and Rebecita)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to move to Alaska! Can I come visit?

    heart,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete