1) The "Grammarama Conference" we had on Friday. Because if I've learned anything from the Simpsons, it's that adding -rama to the end of something boring adds instant excitement. I did get to teach a very successful lesson about the difference between the simple past and the past progressive - with skits and everything. I know you all wish you were there...
2) The tapas party at our trainer's house followed by a drink out with some of the gang. During which time we finally gave up all pretense at moral superiority and started into some serious gossip about those classmates not present. We were proud of ourselves for holding out as long as we did, nearly 2 weeks!
3) All the comment activity on the blog! I didn't even have to fall back on making fun of any more states, as suggested by certain troublemakers. (See KT's post on Idaho and Dan's equally inflammatory post about Louisiana for the success of such a strategy at garnering comments.)
4) Singing with M and R yesterday! (and also with NB and JPK and other such entertaining personalities...) Who knew so many people cared about Jeremiah Ingalls. R and I want mob caps (thanks KT, who educated me as to the proper name for those frilly colonial hats) like the Jeremiah Ingalls Society singers!
5) Watson keeping me company while I read in bed this afternoon, my antidote for the past 6 days of non-stop action. (see Dan's blog again for pictures...) Someday I'll finish rereading the 5th Harry Potter so I can start on the 6th book which is sitting downstairs mocking me every time I walk by. Stupid intensive course!