Friday, July 29, 2005

Someone really doesn't like nail guns...

And his name is Watson. Fleeing the sounds of construction on the room downstairs, he has given up all pretense that the board at the top of the stairs actually keeps him out. He's particularly good at burrowing into unexpected places such as the back of my closet. Apparently my bed doesn't provide the same comfort as a solid layer of paper bags stuffed with junk like hangers and computer accessories. See for yourself. Because you can never have too many Watson pictures.

While Watson was making himself at home in my closet, Nancy took me out to Hunan Gourmet for lunch. Well, she drove me there and attempted to pay, but we instead got treated by two of my English students who work there! They're awfully sweet and the most dedicated students in the class, and it was fun to see them at work. Nancy was impressed and says I'm a celebrity now. ESOL teachers, next, on VH1's "The fabulous life of.. " Right.

My fortune cookie provided this wisdom today:
"Some men dream of fortunes, others dream of cookies."

6 comments:

  1. I have nothing to say, but I once again reaffirm my status as crazier than Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if someone replied to Linda in that comment that was deleted. In case no one did: JWI (pronounced "Joo-ee") is KT's nickname.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To clarify: By KT's nickname, you mean Dan's very random nickname for KT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In response to my growing reputation as a lunatic, I hereby announce my vow of blog silence.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda, I insist you comment more!

    ReplyDelete