Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Sunrise: 8:39 a.m. Sunset: 3:06 p.m.

Bah, maybe I should just give up all pretenses of actually keeping up one-half of this blog. I don't seem to be very good at it. I was doing some Rebecca-style consecutive posting there for a while, but we all knew it couldn't last...

I don't have time to post much now, but I promise at least one lengthy post in the next day or two. This weekend, I'll probably be too busy packing or putting off packing to make it to a computer. That's right, folks, in one week exactly (ooh, down to the minute, in fact) I'll be sitting my butt down in Helen Hills Hills Chapel! I'm so, so excited.

R and I have had a shockingly full social platter lately, which has made a pleasant change from our past 5 months of hermitage. I promise stories soon. In the meantime, I hope you're all well, and I'll see lots of you soon (hip hip hooray)!!

Love,

K

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo, a post from the good half of this blog...


    Pretty soon I bet she'll be posting about coming home and manfred adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie, please keep blogging! I want to know what your life in Austin is like. How will you ever adjust to all that daylight? By the way, last week they closed the schools one day because the temperature was 17 degrees. Maybe the adjustment won't be so hard after all...
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete