Tuesday, March 14, 2006

something to cheer me on...

Sorry to the minority (?) of the blogreaders who haven't had the upgraded live version of me to compensate for the lack of posting. I've been much too busy packing in enough singing to last for the whole year. Maybe it's just the deprivation, but I do believe that this year's WMSHC was pretty much the BEST. THING. EVER. (Possibly tied with the marathon singing session Katie and Richard and I put in on Sunday night. Scenario: You have to leave at 3:30 am to drive to the airport in Boston. You could a) pack and sleep. or b) sing through the entire sacred harp. OK, maybe just pages 181-224. and assorted others.) I can't even express how amazingly lucky I feel to have come back home for this weekend.

Of course, driving back to the Mahoney's tonight I was a bit bummed... no more singing, only a few more days left before I go back to work. I almost went straight to bed, but that just wouldn't be my style. Thank goodness because I got a couple of fabulous surprises that quite cheered me up. #1 - an email from my dad saying he's pretty sure I'm going to net about $1000 in tax REFUNDS!!!! and #2 - Sheldon posted some WMSHC pictures already!!! He's my hero!! Check them out here.

2 comments:

  1. ya te extreño. is that even right? damn reflexivos. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. te extraño tambien! is it december yet??

    ReplyDelete