Saturday, April 22, 2006

Before Passover gets too far over...

...those who attended our pseudo-seder last year may be pleased to note that I led Hebrew Children on Wednesday while thinking of you all. Okay okay, so lines like "Where are the holy Christians?" may not be the most appropriate way to honor my ancestors, but damned if I was going to let the second-to-last night of Pesach go by without making everyone there sing the word "Hebrew" at least twice.

Now it's Saturday morning, I'm at work getting in more hours (have I ever spent a weekend here not at work in some form or other?), and I should probably get started on those hours instead of wasting a cross-town trip at 8:30am. The rest of my day involves farmer's market, calling people I've been incredibly remiss about keeping in touch with (listen for the sound of the phone ringing... maybe today is YOUR lucky day!), and tonight watching the romantic comedy that my brother inexplicably but enjoyably sent me for my birthday (the inexplicable part being that he watched it himself first before getting it for me... wha...?).

And finally, click here if you want to see me and Sarah Weddington in the same picture, thanks to the magic of my incredibly shoddy HTML skills.

Okay, off to work I go.

Love,

K

3 comments:

  1. on wednesday, when i arrive in your fair city, remind me to tell you a story about one surprising legacy of my musical past.
    excited.
    xoxo
    j

    ReplyDelete
  2. And click here if you want to see me and Sarah Weddington in the same picture, thanks to the magic of my incredibly shoddy photoshop skills.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh lord, I definitely saw that movie on my flight to Ecuador. Granted, it was without the sound because i didn't have headphones, but I could pretty much tell I wasn't missing anything. Lots of the usual hilarious ghost-running around-who-only-one-person-can-see-hijinks, plus the mandatory sappy ending... not bad for a plane movie but not exactly a challenge for ms. "best actress" witherspoon's abilities...

    ReplyDelete