Saturday, May 27, 2006

Ah... it’s been so long since I had time for wireless internet. Not too much has happened since the last time I posted, except for my chorus concert last night. It went really well... everyone else was so nervous though!! Most of them had never performed for anything big like that. And Eugenio’s big speeches didn’t help. But it came off well, and mostly we had a lot of time backstage while the other choirs were singing to bond. Mostly I translated a lot of stuff into English (part of an essay on the “greenhouse effect”, a text message, a romantic letter to paola’s boyfriend...) and the boys turned off the lights and made farting noises. All very mature.

Anyway, I’ve updated some pictures! Here’s a bunch of choir photos, mostly from last night. Here’s some from my first trip to canoa over semana santa. And here’s some random ones including my maduro smore!!! Next week I promise to start in on my parents visit... we went so many places and I have so many pics between me and them that its daunting to go through them all!

Time to sign off... emails and such and then I am going to see the Da Vinci Code with Becky.

5 comments:

  1. your choir robes look so pretty and harry potter-esque! post on the movie- i thought it was far worse than the book, and considering how horrific of a train wreck i found the prose in that novel, that's saying a lot...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, I looked through your stupid pictures, and there isn't a single one of Katie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh, harry potter! I thought the movie was pretty good, mostly because i had low expectations to begin with and didn't have to plod through the aforementioned unfortunate prose of dan brown. though it was definitely a huge waste of TH and AT... all they had to do was say some boring plot related dialogue. (hey dan, tell katie there's a really easy way to fix my lack of photos of her in ecuador...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite photos are the one with the curl and the one in the hammock (omigod, you have cleavage!)
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm glad you appreciated my self-indulgent posing. And apparently I only have cleavage from that angle and while wearing becky's shirt... iiinteresting...

    ReplyDelete