Thursday, June 29, 2006

Casa abierta

Well, I have survived 3 weeks at jezreel! That is, if my head doesn't explode before i get through the open house tomorrow. I've been pretty organized and i think it will go fine, but even though i was pretty organized (since it was cayanne's plan... i can't actually take the credit.) the rest of the school is doing everything they can to undermine that. Since it's ecuador no one decided the schedule for the last week until the last second, and no can seem to agree on it anyway. Which means either I end up having my classes totally preempted and have nothing to do but sit in the english office and read, or i end up being responsible for my 15 kids plus the rest of all 3 classes. And just try getting 15 10-12 year olds from 3 different classes to stay put in one place for more than 2 seconds, particularly when the entire school is running around like chicken with their heads cut off, it's the last day of school, and it's beautiful outside. Oy!! Wish me luck in getting through the open house tomorrow, becuase I'm going to need it. But then... blissful blissful weekend.

2 comments:

  1. ¡Tu eres una sobreviviente!

    The last days are horrendous everywhere where there is no final testing, then out the door.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i did survive! And it was actually a lot of fun! i rock. more details later...

    ReplyDelete