Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I'm in El Comercio

So, after including so many links to boring articles in El Comercio, I finally get to include one about me!!! Well, they don't so much actually mention me specifically in the article, just about the choir and the festival. But if you were lucky enough to be in ecuador and see the print copy, you could see that i am in the picture! yay me! hmm, it is a step up from the middletown press and even the hartford courant, but maybe someday i will make it in the newspaper for a non-singing related activity?

3 comments:

  1. No podemos vir el foto ??? Estoy muy triste.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. No podemos vir el foto ??? Estoy muy triste.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can send you a copy if you really are tan triste... i guess moms are obligated to ooh over their kid's pictures. (y quieres decir 'ver')

    ReplyDelete