Monday, August 14, 2006

P.S. to previous post

I uploaded another photo: a sneaky shot of our house taken from the upstairs window of the (still) unfinished duplex next door. At least that big ol' ugly building proved useful for one thing. I somehow managed to not include our landlord's house in the shot, despite the fact that it sits about 6 inches from ours on the right side of the photo. I also appreciate the fact that from this distance, you can't tell that I've all but killed the hanging plant by the front door. Poor guy is on the verge of joining most of his brethren in that big garden in the sky, where they can comiserate on the perils of having an owner like me. I'm doing my damndest to keep him alive till October, in the hopes that he might just be doing a little hibernating...

No comments:

Post a Comment