Saturday, November 18, 2006

Photodocumentation

A quick update in pictures: highlights from the past two weeks including Bill's hot-sauce-tasting party, a visit to the Dallas Museum of Art Sculpture Garden, and a group field trip to see "Madama Butterfly."

I had a wonderful sick day yesterday (you know you're too busy when getting ill is the best thing that's happened to you in a long time), and have a busy agenda for this weekend which includes laundry, napping, and maybe taking a shower at some point. On Sunday evening we're heading back to Bill and Quincy's for the first in a series of rehearsals to learn selected choruses from Handel's "Messiah"... Bill's roped us all in to attending one of those audience participation sing-it-yourself "Messiah" performances in December, which promises to be either fabulous or a complete disaster. I haven't sung choral music in 3 years, so it may take some wrangling to get my lazy Sacred Harp voice back in Handel condition. We shall see.

Okay, off and away. Happy weekend! Get ready to phone Rebecca more cheaply than you've been able to for a year just as soon as she lands stateside!!!!

Love,

K

3 comments:

  1. I tried to get katie to not post any pictures of me so rebecca would be surprised when she saw me in person.....but I guess the cat's out of the bag. Thanks a lot katie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh ooh i know that can only mean one thing - LONG HAIR!! i wasn't going to waste my precious time in quito before my flight looking at your pictures, but how could i resist after that comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOH IT IS!! LONG HAIRED RICHARD! Chech out that dirty hippie! i can't wait to see in person!!

    ReplyDelete