Monday, November 20, 2006

Still blogging from afar...

So um yeah, I think I jinxed myself with that last post, as I ended up missing my flight yesterday!! Mostly my fault because i was late, but I was still there with an hour to spare and the airline people were NOT lifting a finger to help me. And the next flight isn't until wednesday!! I was quite upset yesterday at the airport, since I was standing there with my life all packed up and my goodbyes said, but now that i've moved back in (suprise roommies! im sleeping on your couch for another few nights!) im enjoying just being able to relax here, instead of all the running around i was doing the last few days. Really i wouldn't be doing anything different at home, and I'll still be back in time for thanksgiving. So save up all those safe travel thoughts a couple more days!

1 comment:

  1. Ohmygosh! Not the news I was expecting, but... acceptance is the key to serenity. Here's wishing you safe and timely travel tomorrow, and a Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete