Monday, December 18, 2006

Hey, isn't that just your old car with new rims?

So I did buy a car today! And yes, as you can see, my new car is EXACTLY the same as my previous car. A 1999 "champagne" Honda Accord. Which I actually find rather creepy, but didn't quite feel that was sufficient grounds to pass on the best car i found. Other than the rims (of which i actually found the originals in the trunk, so I could change them back if I gave a shit about rims and/or wanted to take fake pictures of road trip 2005) the only radical changes are the addition of a CD player and the disappearance of a few (ahem, twenty) thousand miles. Can't wait to burn some rubber off those brand new tires to come see YOU!

1 comment:

  1. RIMS! you should get some spinners. you'd be the hippest girl in oak park.
    i CAN'T WAIT to see you! like for REAL!!!!

    ReplyDelete