Wednesday, December 27, 2006

I'm heeeeeeeeeere!

I'm currently listening to dan katie and richard play with a noisemaking monkey, so i must be at the mahoneys!! I got in at about 1:30, thanks to the time change and sporadic snow. And immediately found myself on the receiving end of a frightening amount of hugging. Pretty great to be back, even if richard DID already RUIN fake christmas, by exchanging all his presents before i got here - despite the fact that he arrived a mere hour or two before me!!! see if he gets his christmas presents (that i bought in APRIL) now!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Fake Xmas to you all! Dan&KT&Richard&Nancy&Martin! and Rebecca too!

    Is it snow yet there in Mass.?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No snow... it's been freakishly warm here (40's) the entire time I've been up. Where am I, Texas??????

    ReplyDelete