Monday, January 29, 2007

Back to school

Yes, I finally submitted my application to Bauman College, and unless i suck so much that they don't want my tuition, I will get an email within the next 2 weeks confirming my acceptance! In honor of the occasion, please enjoy their vaguely informative youtube promotional video, featuring the hippie founder and 80s production values. Excellent.

Also, I passed the VA hospital sign on the way to Mahoneys tonight (I jetted up for a last tasty Mahoney dinner before I head back west... do you wish I was always at your house when you called, kt?). It informed me that January is "Poverty in America Awareness Month." Upon closer inspection, this month appears to be founded by the Catholic Charaties. Check out their website if you want to a) read the word poverty so many times it starts to look funny b) Be extremely bored by the overly hyped "Poverty tour" which turns out to be an endless stream of government figures about the poverty line. c) Be fed up with the evils of poverty, but wonder how your new awareness helps reduce poverty.

2 comments:

  1. You have exactly 3 hours and 20 minutes (in generous CST... 2 hours and 20 minutes in selfish EST) to get those pictures posted, woman!

    ReplyDelete