Monday, April 02, 2007

Ooh, I forgot to brag about...

My tax returns! Says my personal tax preparer my dad - "You will eventually be the proud recipient of $101.75 federal dollars, and $26 big ones from the state of illinois. All this on a gross reported earnings for 2006 of $960!"

Too bad I spent more than that just today. Heh. Stupid school/moving expenses. (And stupid california. I spent $45 on a tank of gas alone the other day.) Though I'm happy to report that I've spent a total of $15 on furniture for my room, and I only lack a bookcase.

1 comment:

  1. correction. i'm even poorer than previously reporter. apparently the . was supposed to be a dash. says my dad this time -

    "Punctuation giveth and punctuation taketh away.
    Your actual refund will be $101.00. That is a fist full of 75 dollars from the feds, followed by a few (26) dollars more from Illinois."

    Well, no matter how much the refund comes out to, at least it's coming back to me, and not one cent to the war.

    ReplyDelete