Monday, April 16, 2007

Saturdays, March photos, computers

Okay, now that Rebecca's become a blogging superhero, I've come up with a new standard for judging when it's time for me to post: When my last post gets kicked off the bottom of the page.

It was a good weekend... my Saturday routine has begun to take on a life of its own, with such regular exciting highlights as morning yoga, the Metropolitan Opera on KMFA, lots of uninterrupted reading of whatever book I'm in the middle of, cooking our weekly batches of granola and tortillas, and sometimes a movie at the Alamo Drafthouse or another evening event after R gets off work at 8. And you wonder why I don't post more? I should start writing about the highway, like Rebecca.

Eight photos from March added to the 2007 folder. One of these days when I have three hours to spare I'll migrate my photos from Yahoo over to Fotki... in the meantime, let me know if you ever have any trouble viewing my pictures.

So I've had a one-job life for a couple of weeks now, and getting off before 4pm every day still hasn't gotten even the slightest bit old. The worst part is that I now spend 30 hours a week, instead of 20, on the computer. I keep desperately trying to invent helpful projects around the office that will take me off the machine, but I'm not very good at it so far. Stupid 21st century. My eyes hurt.

Love,

K

1 comment:

  1. yeesh, i just clicked on the wrong button - it turns out i can edit kt's posts! i'll try to refrain from using my ultimate blog power over her.

    anyway...

    pictures!!! yay friends in visual form. thankfully your yahoo photos finally started working for me. i need my kt and r fix. i love the yellow tube one, it reminds me of this photo, for some reason.

    I should start writing about the highway, like Rebecca.
    he he... i have it on good authority my stunning prose can make even the highway an engrossing topic. (right, mom?)

    now that Rebecca's become a blogging superhero
    yeeeah... sorry to be bogarting the blog, as it were. This rash of productivity must be to compensate for the notorious periods of blogneglect in the past, and will probably pass as soon as I get one of those stare-at-the-computer type job things, as it is looking likely i will. wait for it...

    ReplyDelete