Saturday, May 26, 2007

Let it never be said that I don't have layers

10 am today - Embarking on Macrobiotic diet class with this most excellent instructor.

10 pm - At a club in SF watching Natalia's lady in action - Cristalle aka rap superstar Psalm One. I showed up to a soldout show and was immediately backstage with a free beer. and in the company of natalia! Worth the 3 hour latenight roundtrip over the hill in foggy weather? for sure. will that stop me from complaining about it? clearly not.


And the rapidly approaching 10 am will see me off to chicago for the weekend. And without my security blanket trusty laptop (gasp!), so it may be quiet on the blogfront. A happy holiday weekend to everyone. And I almost forgot - congratulations (and many KT hugs) are in order to Mr. Dan Mahoney on the occasion of his graduation from brown!

No comments:

Post a Comment