Monday, June 25, 2007

Home again home again jiggity jig

Hi everyone - wanted to send a quick note to say I'm safely back from the Promised Land and looking forward to catching up with you all... The trip had its ups and downs, like any 10 days spent in a bus with 39 people including a substantial minority of former frat boys - but it was, overall, amazing. I'm still processing everything (and probably will be for quite a while) so I won't get into much here - plus, it's 3:57 am here on Long Island (almost lunchtime Israeli time) and my body doesn't have any idea whether it wants to go to bed or wake up. So I guess I'll go take a little nap... meanwhile, hope you've been getting along okay without me, and I'll write more when I'm back in Texas!!

Love,

K

2 comments:

  1. (I feel like there's a joke in there somewhere about Israel/Long Island.)
    KT's back!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. guess which grandma/grandpa has DSL! Woo hoo!!!!!! Now to read the blog whenever I want...

    ReplyDelete