Monday, July 30, 2007

Visiting with Sue, and Macrobiotic Mania!


On Monday night Sue was kind enough to loan me the use of her house once again, so I've posted pictures and recipes in her honor!!

Sue-riffic pictures. A few from her visit with my mom in June followed by excessive cuteness in the form of her cat Jack. (His favorite things to curl up with - my computer, and the alpaca blanket my mom brought Sue from Ecuador. How could I hold back!)

And I finally posted the recipes from my macrobiotic feast! Sue and my mom were kind enough to hang out on my front porch and help me out with the leftovers from this homework assignment, as pictured above. We were all more than impressed with this round. Definitely the blue-ribbon winning homework, on all fronts.

This way for more culinary ramblings and recipes
Polenta with fresh corn
Red Lentil Sauce with Dandelion Leaf Condiment
Arame with Sunflower Seeds, Chives & Mustard
Carrots and Broccoli with Ume Dill Dressing
Cucumber Pickle
Poached Peaches in Lemon Sauce

No comments:

Post a Comment