Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Look at me, living my life instead of blogging about it!

Wow, I didn't know I was physically capable of going so long without blogging anymore! No pointless links even.

Finished off a relaxing week of ridiculously beautiful landscape and tasty food in Arizona, and now am soaking up my long overdue dose of quality time with R and KT. A visit soon to be new and improved, with cooper book singing and jenna visitation! woohoo!

random notes from austin:
- My first night here I promptly received my first mosquito bite of 2007. It was all exciting and novel... for about the 5 seconds before the whole texas mosquito welcoming committee joined in.
- Also turned on an air conditioner for the first time in 2007. first time since 2005, actually. Remind me never to complain about california again.
- KT's friend, after meeting me for the first time: "you two are so alike. you have all the same mannerisms."
Us: STILL??? We haven't even lived together in years. Perhaps someday we will cease to be the same person.

real details later. just wanted to prove that i'm still aliiiive.

1 comment:

  1. Mmm, mosquitoes and heat. It's insanely hot up here for the end of September in New England. I find myself tempted to put the AC in the window for the first time since last year (when R definitely deserved AC). Of course, it's not really close to as hot as it got this summer, but there's something about the *injustice* of low 90s and high humidity at this time of year...

    And I know, nothing to complain about compared to Texas. But, see, this is why I don't live in Texas.

    --M

    ReplyDelete