Tuesday, September 18, 2007

"there's just somethin' women like about a pickup man"

(My mom took it upon herself to immerse herself in the local culture by listening to the country station. She recounted this song to me in hilarious disbelief... I maintain it's got nothin on "She thinks my tractor's sexy")

Soooo... somehow I extricated myself from jam central, aka my house, and found myself at a snazzy resort in crazy beautiful sedona. The past 2 days have gone something like this:
sleep late
go for a hike
swim, dip in the hot tub
eat good food (the first night we cooked in our full kitchen, the next night we ate at the local vegetarian hotspot, D'Lish)
read/watch dvd

Yeah. Vacation is pretty sweet.

Now we're off for 2 days at the Grand Canyon, so I'll probably drop off the face of the earth, internetwise.

Too. Many. Pictures of rock formations. Coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment