Friday, October 26, 2007

A taste of what's to come...

A sneak preview of our northwestern sojourn (well, the photos thereof):

Only a few of you will truly appreciate the amazingness that is David in his Sunday shirt, but I couldn't resist sharing...

R&R looking cute in their Sunday best.

We took our standard hey-we're-in-Seattle-let's-hike hike, complete with standard self-portrait-on-summit. Yes, folks, this was the summit. WHERE'S MY PANORAMIC VIEW?????

THE NEPHS! looking good enough to eat in their one-year outfits.

You haven't lived until you've been manhandled by a drooling baby in the middle of a corn maze.

Yes, that's hay dangling from G's mouth. Mmmm, harvest...

Sorry for the excessive bandwidth... I'll get the rest posted on a proper photo site soon. But that's all for now... happy weekend, y'all!

2 comments:

  1. omg nephs! see you in like, an hour or two...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha, it's a good thing my computer is still under the weather (turns out my power supply doesn't work after all... sigh...) since now I can post on KT's heels for once! Although I really can't compete with the nephs.

    Nephs! and Jenna!

    ReplyDelete