Sunday, November 11, 2007

Dispatch from back East

How did I end up flying to three different places in less than a month???

I'm currently on location at my parents' house, on Hampshire College's dime... got flown out here for a reproductive/social justice conference that I'm stretching into a paltry two-day family vacation. I'll write more later, but I wanted to check in because it's been a while... in lieu of actual updates, here are a couple of family photos from my parents' computer to keep you entertained:


My cousin, my gorgeous grandmother, and me this past summer. I was feeling terribly special because my cousin let me try on her hot tango shoes. But then we were both too tall so my grandmother made us duck so she would be the tallest one in the picture. And we did, because she is our grandmother after all. Also, we didn't want to get in trouble with our grandfather, who can be a pretty scary guy:

2 comments:

  1. YAY for TOMORROW! wait, are you at hampshire today? when does your stuff end today? want to grab a quick drink before you head back to haydenville?

    ReplyDelete