Friday, December 14, 2007

Dear World,

I seem to have lost my address book. This is basically the only way I remember who my friends and family are. So if I appear to have forgotten you, that's why. If you wish to call me to remind me of your existence and/or contact information, that would also not be discouraged.

Love,

Katie

P.S. Unrelatedly, props to Rebecca for managing to combine two of my favorite things (gay and French) into one fabulous Chanukah gift - an issue of TÊTU. Because the cover had been torn off, it took me a few minutes to figure out what it was... the inordinately high number of advertisements featuring well-sculpted shirtless men should have tipped me off immediately, but my sleuthing skills were hampered by the fact that it came from France, where most of their ads feature shirtless people anyway.

1 comment:

  1. Ah the silver lining in hours spent stripping magazines. The joyful face of young KT on a dark winter night, reflected in the miraculous glow of the hanukkah candles and glossy tasteful male pinups.

    ReplyDelete