Too lazy to write real paragraphs, so I'll revert once again to this blog's preferred expository device: the list.
Things I have done lately, in no particular order:
1. Went caroling! It was a thoroughly delightful experience. We were so riding that caroling high. I'll blog more about it when I'm not so lazy. Did I mention I'm lazy?
2. Broke in my new menorah from Jerusalem. It was every bit as poorly-designed, if superficially attractive, as the hole-in-the-wall tourist shop on Ben Yehuda Street led me to believe it would be, but my time and budget was limited, and my sentimental desire to own a menorah from Israel overpowered my Puritan thriftiness.
3. Became an advanced blue belt. I don't have any pictures from this promotion, but I did obtain a shot of myself from my very first promotion back in August. Awww, look at that little white belt... so innocent... so naive:
4. Brought home two dogs that we're babysitting this week. I fear that Richard won't let me give them back next Thursday.
5. Went to Brennen's cd release at the Broken Spoke, which included a wide variety of my favorite things (getting to see Brennen play, eating greasy quesadillas, sitting one table away from the eccentric offspring of country music legends who died of drug overdoses) and least favorite things (having to two-step with strange men, sitting too close to the speakers, getting dehydrated because I stubbornly refuse to pay for bottled water).
That's all I got for now. Me and my dog allergies are off to wheeze somewhere besides this computer.
[Later: P.S. Turns out I do have some action shots from this week's promotions!
Also, I found my address book! Truly a Festivus miracle.]