I almost forgot - I've been meaning to post the following list of R's accomplishments for some time now. Without further ado, I present to you:
TOP FIVE THINGS RICHARD HAS DONE IN THE PAST SIX MONTHS
1. Ran his first marathon in 3 hours and 47 minutes.
2. Accidentally walked off a small cliff into a pond.
3. Unintentionally had to camp at the peak of the Cascade Mountains in the middle of a snowstorm.
4. Saved up to open me an IRA for my birthday.
5. Ate a muffin without realizing it still had the paper on it.
These are just five of the many reasons why I will be marrying him this November.
Now I'm off to bed for real. Two posts in a row is plenty.