Thursday, March 06, 2008

"So... blogging..."

Notes Richard astutely. After criticizing my typing efficiency. And I can hear Dan demonstrating his professional umpire moves, and I'm full of birthday cake, so that can only mean one thing... WMSHC time at the Mahoneys! I did in fact make it here in one piece, and in plenty of time for some extra quality pre-convention singing. Hoo boy. Can't believe it's been a year since I've been here. The longest I've been away from New England since adopting it back in 2000. There have already been two trips to the airport, meaning ample opportunity to catch up on all my favorite 91 landmarks. (Look, Katie, Warehouse Point! Look, Katie, the Dexter D. Coffin Bridge!)

Yesterday also featured a walk in the fine New England air, last-minute convention shopping, and more used books than I have any business buying outside of my place of employment. And now we're off to visit our respective grandparents and assorted beloved friends, and squeeze two more visitors into Chez Mahoney late Friday night. Happy singing to all of us!

1 comment:

  1. Two more visitors?? Also, CAKE WITHOUT ME??????????????????? oops. was that out loud? can't wait to see you!!!! (so excited i just can't quit with the punctuation marks.)

    ReplyDelete