Friday, April 25, 2008

L'shanah haba'ah birushalayim!


[I didn't manage to take a single picture of our seder so you'll have to make do with this generic photo of Jerusalem I took last summer.]

I declare our first annual seder a success! Eight of us, six bottles of wine, five haggadot, chicken molé, "Saints Bound for Heaven," a shankbone cut out of paper (in the grand Mahoney tradition), gefilte fish served up on B&Q's homegrown lettuce, and dominoes until three in the morning. Amen. I've been (pretty much) avoiding chametz this week - the nice simple Sephardic way, not like those wacky Ashkenazim who don't eat ANYTHING during Passover - and, well:



[With apologies to Graham, who already had to suffer through this card on Day 3. I got cranky real fast. If this isn't enough for you, feel free to peruse someecards.com's selection of other Pesach-related cards. So good!]

1 comment:

  1. Between all the bread baking and refraining-from-bread-baking-during-Passover, it's like you've become the good influence my grandfather always hoped for!

    ReplyDelete