Saturday, June 07, 2008

School's out for summer, school's out forever

(I promise to never again quote alice cooper on the blog. But that song is impossible to get out of your head. I blame you, KFOX.)

It's over. It's really, really over. I taught my last cooking class on Wednesday, suffered through one more inappropriately rated movie at the tutoring class on Thursday, and today wrapped up the year at the world's most poorly organized after-school program in style, with the world's most poorly organized softball game and cookout.

Just in time to pick up Katie's blogslack. Sweet.

Other items on the agenda for my first week of FREEEEEDOOOOOOOM:
Apply for new 2nd job.
Plan my trip out east!
See Indy.
Send overdue birthday parcels.
Procure bicycle.
Cook and post on recipe blog.
Make more jam.

3 comments:

  1. I'll drink to that ! Though I think I said that already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "School's out for summer" is what my principal played on the loudspeaker after all the kids had left on Thursday.
    Whew, what a year!

    ReplyDelete