Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Summer vacation

School's out, it's loquat and zucchini season in the backyard, Inder and I made a target run on skirts, and it's been 80+ again this week! I'm still having trouble identifying it as "summer" without any humidity, mosquitoes, or need for AC. But I quite enjoy this magical season, whatever it is.

The real summer news is that I just bought a ticket. OAK-BDL July 4 - 12. I haven't exactly notified my job that I'll be taking a week off or confirmed with anyone I plan to visit, but I thought I'd better bite the bullet before I remembered that I can't really afford it. I'm very excited for lots of singing and catching up with friends and family. This means you if you're in western MA or Boston. Yay!

3 comments:

  1. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    <3B

    ReplyDelete
  2. I demand you pick up more of the blogging slack. It's a sad state of affairs when this many days of checking the blog go unrewarded. ;)

    Or not. I'm sure the other things you're doing are more fun and rewarding than sitting in front of the computer.

    <3B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry! I have one post in draft form but it lacks the necessary pictures. I'll have to start a witty anecdote a day feature or something to keep y'all entertained.

    All I've done this week is work at the bookstore and read. Not that I'm complaining. If you're desperate for updates you'll just have to follow me on Goodreads, since that's where I've been blabbing.

    ReplyDelete