Friday, August 01, 2008

510, represent


Don't get too excited, this is just a PSA. My old phone is dead, so I have a new phone and a new number. The new phone is probably getting sent back before the 30 days are up - it's just too big for my silly small fingers (what's the opposite of a dialing wand?) and most importantly the alarm HAS NO SNOOZE. I cannot function without snooze. On the plus side I've been using my computer to wake up to my favorite christian rock song, the one that makes me laugh no matter how cranky I am. This is almost as good as Katie blasting said song to wake me up as in days of yore, but not quite.

More to the point, I have a new local number! Ditch the 312 number and check your email for an update.

3 comments:

  1. which song? is it "while I was sleeping..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know "while i was sleeping!" It's actually an extremely random song that came off a promo CD sent to WESU whilst KT and R were DJing there. KT - didn't you gift me the actual cd??? I can't find it, nor do I remember the name of the band to credit them! Anyway, it's called Stir It Up. Entirely unrelated to the Bob Marley song, it features this rousing chorus:
    Stir it up, stir it up
    Shake it, shake it all around
    You might see tongues of fire
    You might see heaven comin' down


    The screaming electric guitar intro makes for a bracing yet entertaining wakeup. I recommend it.

    ReplyDelete