Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Housecleaning hysteria

Nothing like an inaugural visit from Richard's parents to make housecleaning a little more, um, urgent than it generally is. For once, we bypassed our usual solution of taking everything cluttering up the living room and kitchen, hiding it in one of the bedrooms, and closing both bedroom doors. Here's a sneak preview of some of the fruits of our labor. (More to come once we actually finish cleaning anything besides the guest room.) Disclaimer: not for the faint of heart.

BEFORE:
AFTER:
BEFORE:
AFTER:

4 comments:

  1. Wow, it's really that clean!! Well, slightly less so now that I am ensconced in the bed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoooooooa. will you guys hit my still-packed room as one of your first post-wedding activities?? you're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In.Cred.I.Ble.
    You make me puke.
    Love you love you love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you guys make me feel so much better! The before's were almost as bad as our house. On the other hand, we don't have after's yet, so I shouldn't feel too good about things.

    Miss you! Wish we could be there.

    --M

    ReplyDelete