Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Someone get us out of this godforsaken hellhole. I mean, goshforsaken heckhole.

Despite all of our best efforts to avoid it, serious last minute planning is underway around here. KT and I have serious intentions to go slip shopping before making an airport run (yay, girly not-a-bridesmaidly duties for me!) but so far this morning has consisted of non-stop calling and emailing to and from friends needing shelter/transportation, caterers needing directions, and so on. At one point I answered the door for a package from Korea which turned out to contain a comically oversized outfit for the bowing ceremony. Now, if only my fancy shoes that match my fancy (not-a-bridesmaid) dress would show up too.

Will we all manage to cover our bodies with appropriately sized clothing, shoes, and undergarments? What kind of desserts will I make? Will we ever have time to meet up with our respective parents? Will we ever leave the house? Stay tuned.

4 comments:

  1. rebecca, i have another duty for you! help me figure out what to wear. it's supposed be in the 80s on saturday!! i have to rethink wardrobe. also, my fancy shoes are in the back of my wrecked car somewhere in cobb co. so i either need to make a shoe run or wear my shiny glittery sneakers...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh shiny glittery sneakers! dooo it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1) Katie read this blog entry approximately .00001 milisecond after it posted and proclaimed it more fun than the actual events described therin.

    2) Jenna...we just finalized our outfits today after a mall run, but the word on the street is that NO ONE else has a clue of what they're wearing. If you need to lean on the casual side, you will probably be in good company. And I may need to make a shoe run myself! My fallback is Old Navy gold ballet flats. Oh, Alexa wants to know when you're getting in :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will we all manage to cover our bodies with appropriately sized clothing, shoes, and undergarments?

    Just a word of advice: be careful with the ordering of those garments.

    --M

    ReplyDelete