Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Visions of apple pies and electric sheep danced in her head...

Unexpected highlights of my travels included >0 hours of sleep last night, a stop in El Paso and a flight about 80% filled by the Japanese Air Force. Good times.

My first stop in Austin:


I'm already on a high of wholesome KT and Richard quality time (or maybe just the latte from their Brand New Fresh From the Registry Espresso Maker). And at long last I've acquired plenty of wedding related duties! Rejoice! On the docket for tomorrow is vegetarian lunch with my mom, shopping at R's store, and singing! I'm a happy Texan. Goodnight y'all!

1 comment:

  1. Don't you think it would be more interesting, more broadening to go to a karate class with Katie? You've heard her sing a million times but how many times have you seen her punching a heavy bag?

    ReplyDelete