Wednesday, May 27, 2009

American pastime

Hey, Richard, I went to a Mariners game today! That is, I was physically present in the Oakland Coliseum with the As and the Mariners for about 3 innings. I think a couple runs were scored and that much fun was had, my lingering impression is vicarious illness after watching all the kids eat their weight in popcorn and candy. Sounds like a baseball game to me! Also, we met the mascot and sang "Take Me Out to the Ballgame" 8 gazillion times.





Oh yeah, now that our spring convention season has passed I finally got around to switching up the banner for summer. Hope y'all approve.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, we just saw the mariners too!

    photographic proof

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


    Susan

    http://onlinemariogames.net

    ReplyDelete