Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A new and improved Rebecca coming soon

Have many things of substance to post but not the patience or time to filter anything through my overscheduled cranky haze. This month is a blur of work, class, work, homework, babysitting, work, dental visits, work... you get the picture. Just wait until October when my status reverts to underemployed. I'll be sure you spam you. Yes, I officially gave my notice at the bookstore! No more 11 hour workdays! Weekends will be recognizable again! My reading might someday catch up with my intake of books!

For now, please enjoy this photo of my favorite neighborhood sign. In its defense, this fine establishment IS next to a bait shop. Sadly, however, if the fish were ever jumping at Vida's it was long before my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment