Sunday, October 04, 2009

the end of the day come too soon

Guys, I think I just had a... what's the thing that comes between friday and monday and doesn't involve school or work... a weekend!

I kicked it off in STYLE by sleeping from approximately 6 pm friday til 7 am on Saturday. The weirdest part was that I woke up slowly from an elaborate dream, which I REMEMBERED. A dream wherein I had just woken up from a 2 year coma and had to readjust to life. And you were there, and you, and you, and you... (No, really, you were. Want to know your future?)

Saturday, instead of sitting in a classroom all day in Berkeley, I spent an obscene amount of time and money shopping in Berkeley, mostly at the farmer's market (including several flats of fruit) and Target (lots of goodies for the classroom AND a convention dress.) Thank god for Urban Ore in bringing down the average in money if not time.

Today. My strawberry lavender jam + Inder's homemade creme fraiche ice cream. Drool. Speaking of jam, today I also a) sold a bunch of jars to S & I's party guests (I swear it wasn't a tupperware jam party, but who can resist freshly made jam? Who?) and b) Got ready to launch the first jamshare delivery!

Now, what's this business about it being Monday already?

1 comment: