Monday, November 16, 2009

All press is... good press?

Really? I said "sensitive issues"? I'm pretty sure I actually said something along the lines of "he addresses stuff that other blogs and the mainstream media won't touch." Oh well. Basically everything else I said was vastly more inane than this sound bite, so I suppose it could have been worse. Anyways, it was a good panel.

Katie in the news, as interviewed by the student reporter who was sitting right in front of her and clearly didn't want to stand up or walk around in order to get some quotes

2 comments:

  1. so much good press! To be fair, sensitive issues was a paraphrase rather than a direct quote, so I think your student's journalistic integrity is fairly intact.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If only there could have been a picture of you stroking your chin thoughtfully as you listened.

    ReplyDelete