Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I'm on a blogroll

Just pulled a few pictures off my new phone. (By which I mean my old phone but green. Because apparently my go-to strategy when replacing technology is to buy a refurbished creepily identical version, as in my "new" Accord and my "new" ibook. I'm not sure what this says about me.)


River Walk (where we were asked directions to the nearest high school AND the nearest bar...)


Sunshine Community Gardens (I still say it sounds like somewhere they make you grow koolaid...)


New Glasses! (She probably misses her old glasses.)

3 comments:

  1. I like the new specs! Very stylish. Almost makes me wish I still needed them...just kidding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Were you asked for directions to the nearest bar and the nearest high school by the same inquiring party, though?

    ReplyDelete