Monday, February 15, 2010

Look, Katie! Lunchbot!




(You know I had to do the look-ma-i'm-using-your-present-photoshoot!)

Also, while we're on the subject of food enabling bffs, Natalia can be my valentine anytime. She ate my romantic dinner with appreciation, bordering on gluttony. (There is no greater compliment to the chef than gluttony, by the way.) On the menu was salad with blood orange vinaigrette and butternut squash curry. For dessert we alternated between red wine, chocolate ice cream, popcorn, my Manu Chao dvd, and travel plans. The highlight was watching her polish off an entire jar of strawberry jam (4 oz) in one sitting. By the jarful! Yes! This is what I'm talking about, people.

1 comment:

  1. Now I kinda want to eat a jar of jam. Except I know I would regret it later.

    --M

    P.S. I thought for a couple of days, a couple of weeks ago, that I might get to come back to SF the first week of March, for the same conference that provided our excuse last year (now back to its usual, earlier time of year). But it fell through. :(

    ReplyDelete