Wednesday, July 28, 2010

greetings and apocalypse

Argh! So much has gone unblogged! My computer is dying and I've somehow gone from the world's most compulsive email checker to actually missing several important threads entirely in the last week. Oops. Anyway, just popping in to say haaaaaappy biiiiiiirthday to the big N and buen viaje to R and KT!

Blog filler, blog filler, oh, quality links for you! I spent way too much time on the computer at work yesterday googling survivalists and apocalyptic scenarios. For teaching purposes, I swear.

1 comment:

  1. File under signs of the apocalypse: "Census Bureau gives back $1.6 billion." That's how much *less* it cost them to perform the census this year than they expected! Apparently largely due to the fact that something like 72% of households mailed back their census forms. I think you should feel like you can take some of that credit. And go census!

    --M

    ReplyDelete