Friday, November 05, 2010

Point of order

Please note: In that incredibly annoying way I have of always obliviously posting within 12 hours of Rebecca... well, I seem to have done it again. Only this time I actually checked to see if she'd posted first (the way Richard is always telling me I'm a bad bad friend for not doing), and so instead of making my post jump on top of hers, I reset the time to make it appear right under hers. All this is to say, please keep scrolling. Thank you, and good night.

5 comments:

  1. Point of order, if you changed it so that it listed the author in the header instead of the footer, those of us who didn't write the post would know whose post we were reading, and thus would care about this particular point of order.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To whom it may concern: Please direct all complaints to Rebecca. I don't actually have blog administrative privileges. Sincerely, The Management

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, I wish it would post at the top. I think I'd have to change the template though and then that would mess everything else up. Tooooooooo lazy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I take it back, I could edit it! Done and done.

    Now, if only I can find the way to make the blog title the perma-link instead of the date... stupid archaic blog template...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. Usually people either ignore or dismiss my complaints. I suppose I should feel some sense of satisfaction right now, like Gandhi, but instead I just feel hungry right now, like Gandhi.

    ReplyDelete