Saturday, December 25, 2010

His stocking was hung by the heater with care

Actually it's technically a heater/air conditioning unit. Don't worry, Santa still found it.

I bought R a mini-tree this year (the nice gentleman at the tree lot carved it himself out of a bigger tree) and my mom sent me a boxful of family heirloom ornaments (in my family, heirlooms include a plastic Homer Simpson wearing a Santa hat). Just look at that Christmas morning smile!

R did some hasty wrapping of my presents this morning, using the first newspaper-like thing he was able to fish out of the recycling bin. The irony is not lost on me.

Gathering my booty.

And last but not least, please take a moment to appreciate one of the presents that Santa left for Richard. It's a ROBOT TEA INFUSER, PEOPLE. A ROBOT TEA INFUSER. I don't use the word "hero" very often, but I may be the greatest hero this holiday has ever seen.

Merry Christmas to all!

1 comment: