Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Marching into March

1. R posted a handful of photos from our midwinter/early spring sojourn to all the fair states of the west coast. Behold.

2. At this year's clothing swap, I designated the kitchen and couch as no-swap zones by marking them off with lines of masking tape on the floor. The good news is that since the tape pulled up all the stain on the floor, it's already pre-marked for next year's swap! Heh.

3. Due to major flooding and ensuing renovations in our office, I've been mostly working from home for the past month. OMG WHY HAVE I NEVER BEFORE HAD A JOB THAT I COULD DO IN MY PAJAMAS???? My new goal in life is to rearrange the rest of my life so that I never have to get dressed ever. Our office will ostensibly be usable again in the next couple of weeks, but now that I've had the taste of blood I'm not sure I can go back...

4. On Sunday I watched the Academy Awards in the company of two Justin Bieber dolls, two South Africans, and a girl who told me that my secret celebrity crush* has an ugly face. It was one of the randomer Oscar nights of my life.

5. Your favorite blog authoresses (and honorary blogger Richard, RIP Smarch) may or may not be plotting a rare July east coast appearance. Stay tuned for more details.

*Hillary Swank. Since I know you were dying to ask.

2 comments:

  1. Yes! working from a home office in pj's or whatever is one of the main reasons I love my job. We are soooo lucky :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. east coooooooooast! do it.

    ReplyDelete