Friday, March 11, 2011

Only five people will appreciate this

But for them, it's worth it. Behold one of Dan's holiday presents to us. We're waiting for the right moment to begin hydration. As those of you who met the dearly departed Johnny Advice Bear know, growing your own legend doesn't happen overnight.


In other news, I've been on a home-improvement rampage lately (the kind that doesn't actually involve fixing anything, just doing things like making homemade frosted glass by Elmer's-gluing white cotton to the windowpanes... you know, the usual). As part of my campaign to get my mom to make us curtains (after careful study, I have concluded that the ability to sew a straight line is not, in fact, genetic), I took a few pictures. Thought I would share with you one of the many differences that five years can make. Because as you well know, there's nothing I like more than before and after photos. So without further ado, I bring you 2006... and 2011! Not too shabby for a couple of kids who moved to Texas in a Saturn.

5 comments:

  1. After careful consideration, to say that 5 people appreciate that might be rounding up a little bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I know what you're talking about... Nasty old jelly bear in a bottle! I'll need a reminder to make one for my kids!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. ewww advice bear water. :(

    in other news, HAPPY BIRTHDAY KT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha, poor Johnny, he gets no respect, no respect...

    ReplyDelete
  5. *appreciates*

    Ha! That's 5!

    ReplyDelete