Thursday, March 24, 2011

Postbirthday check-in

Greetings from this side of 29! I had a lovely birthday long weekend - easy on the work and heavy on the SXSW. Which involved large amounts of free things including, in no particular order: walking, Izzes, Owen Pallett, ice cream, and bands I'd never heard of.

Tomorrow I take over the filial blogging reins from my brother when my dad arrives for a brief visit. We're hoping all the margaritas will distract him from the fact that it's already 90 degrees here. Um, welcome to Texas?

1 comment:

  1. I keep hoping that one day I'll be cool enough to attend a SX music event. Or, I may get it stuck in my head that it's a point of honor that I never have and studiously avoid it the rest of my life. Who knows? It could go either way. Glad you had a good birthday.
    g.

    ReplyDelete