Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Since last we spoke

Houseguests!

Birthdays!

Seders!

Swimming! (I have no idea why I look like I hired a third-rate photographer to pose me as if I were getting my school picture taken.)


Happy spring, friends and family.

Also, in spite of the fact that no less than three of you told me about lists you were thinking about leaving on my last post, only Ellen managed to actually do so. She will be receiving a special Rebecita & KT prize, to be determined by the bloggeresses.

3 comments:

  1. Eek, I still get to pick a prize even though I was listless? (Ha ha. Listless definitely doesn't mean what I want it to.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! Can I also post my all-time favorite list, which I saw on a t-shirt in the Austin airport a couple years ago? Drum roll, please:

    The Top 10 Reasons I Procrastinate:

    1.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a point to consider, Katie...do we get our sonnet rewards (as promised 1 or 2 years ago) before Ellen gets her prize? Dad suggested you post Ellen's before giving it so we could trade; her not getting a sonnet for me not getting her prize. NKM

    ReplyDelete